Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to use a web cam on PC or chat!




Using a web cam is a good and secured way of charting with friends; especially those you have never meet with before.  Using web cams to chat is important for dating men. If you happened to fall in love with a person of another country, maybe planning to get married to leave together, the web cam is another tool to help see you through. You use a web cam so as to make sure you are talking to the right person. It’s just like I want to get married to a woman of another country, surely I should be talking to her all the times of course you know that. Ok now what if I am talking to the father, thinking it’s the daughter? That’s somehow a problem, because what I can tell her cannot be told to the father. I am not encouraging online dating, but that’s just what could make it safer, the web cam. This also goes to other matters not only to dating. If your parents are based in another country from the one you stay in, let’s say you school in a different country, It is save to talk with your parents through web cam, so you can be sure of complaining or asking what you want  and to the right person. It will be such an ugly chat if you discovered the person you chat with the other day was not even any of your family members, simply because you had not used a cam to see each other.
Accessing the web cam could be through my computer, then double clicking the camera icon. The camera opens up and starts broadcasting.
If you are viewing the camera in an online chat, you don’t need to use that process.
You have to understand that a web cam is also hardware, and will surely need its software to be installed for better use. If you connect a web cam to a computer that has no drivers for it, it’s likely possible that you might not find it where I described above, (My Computer). I don’t know which cam you are using, so I can’t help you find drivers for it. If your problem was the drivers anyway then you need to find someone around to help install for you, or you can post your web cam details here in the comment box, and I will help you find what it needs. I used a web cam to snap my home pictures and it did work better than I expect. Using a cam is either to snap your home pictures, which are  just for temporal use, since it doesn’t really produce as much as a digital. Using it online is fair and probably its function is to be used in online chat, video calling, like in Skype for example. I have not used too many online video chat or calling to know how it works for each, but for YMS I can help you through.
If you are using for Yahoo Messenger, you should follow the following procedure.
First sign into YMS and make sure you have good connections.
 At the top left of Messenger page, click and choose My Cam from the messenger tap.
Choose ok in the next message window, and you are done. Your web cam pups in a separate window and starts broadcasting, while you work with messenger from the other site.
Good job you are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment please.....

Be sure to get more help when you post your comments here.